Saturday, September 27, 2008

What do dermatologist say about acne

« ...Lifestyle : I was so crazy about my situation that I changed my lifestyle completely. If I thought anything would cause acne in me, I avoided like plague. I kept my weight and diet in check. With all the precautions, I noticed that I couldn't get rid of them completely, but my face was LOT better. Though some people tends to get crazy outburst of acne and for longer period of time, so they might need some medication but I still tell them to avoid using any kind of chemical on their faces....
...Cleanse the skin with a benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid cleanser, apply an alphy hydroxy, and then use a toner. Then use an acne fighting medication to the skin along with a moisturizer. To dry out a pimple overnight, try using toothpaste (not gel) directly on the zit. This should help dry it out overnight. A great face mask is to use the white part of an egg and apply it to your face for about 15 minutes. The vitamin A in the whites is also good for your skin. The egg white is also a great overnight remedy, but just use a Q-tip to dab on the egg-white directly to the pimple....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...*Liver dysfunction - though you may not have any history of any liver problems, continued unsupervised ise of the drug with the wrong dosage may cause your liver to malfunction...»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: adult acne care for sensitive skin, acne scar removal costs, second chance acne medication

No comments: