Saturday, September 27, 2008

The cure to body acne

« ...OK, so you understand the healing properties part, but why exactly would keeping your skin moisturized help your acne? After all, doesn't moisture clog pores and cause immediate break outs in the first place? In reality this is a very common fallacy that many have wrongfully accepted... including me at one time....
...You better see what you eat- Often our eating habits affect our acne condition. You see spicy and oily foods should be avoided at all costs when suffering from acne. And this is the hardest thing to do for most people out there. During acne it's always recommended to go for as many natural foods as possible to get the best possible results....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...I decided that I could not live like that and who knows how long my face would be like that. I did some thorough research and read what people were saying about several products on the market. I had to make sure that I chose the right product and not fall into the trap of any of those advertisers who just want our hard earn cash without no solution for our problems....»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: home remedy for getting rid of acne, how to clear back chest acne, how long should bactroban be used to treat acne

No comments: