Saturday, September 27, 2008

What can cause acne

« ...The main remedy that I have used in the past, and still use occasionally to this day, is this use of lemon juice and rose water. These two ingredients are the reason why I don't have severe acne anymore. What I do with these natural home-made remedies is quite simple. I mix the two together, 50/50. I apply the solution to my face using a cotton ball, leave on for 30 minutes, then wash off with warm water, I did this every day for two months and my acne was gone! I still use it today because I never want to be ridiculed with the embarrassing skin condition that is acne....
...Most topical bactericidal products contain benzoyl peroxide, which works to kill the bacteria that lead to inflamed acne. It is usually applied to affected areas twice a day, and should show improvement after about 7 days of consistent use. Topical bactericidal products can sometimes lead to dryness, as well as local irritation and redness when first applied....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Chris was a ten-year acne sufferer....»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: acne medication best, how to clear acne and african american skin, how remove acne

No comments: